we’ve put together the best resource list.
ready, set, read!
Language and Literacy Resources
Resources for Selecting High-Quality Children’s Literature – John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum Education Department
A Guide to Choosing and Using the Best Books for Children – National Science Teachers Association
- Books Kids Will Sit Still For by Judy Freeman
- Choosing Books for Children: A Common Sense Guide by Betsy Hearne
- How to Choose Good Books for Kids by Kate H. McMullan
- The New Read-Aloud Handbook by Jim Trelease
- Read to Me:Raising Kids Who Love to Read by Bernice E. Cullinun
- The New York Times Parent Guide to the Best Books for Children by Eden Ross Lipson
If you have an educator you would like to recommend for our Educator Spotlight, please contact us at email@example.com.