we’ve put together the best resource list.
ready, set, read!
Language and Literacy Resources
Resources for Selecting High-Quality Children’s Literature – John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum Education Department
A Guide to Choosing and Using the Best Books for Children – National Science Teachers Association
- Books Kids Will Sit Still For by Judy Freeman
- Choosing Books for Children: A Common Sense Guide by Betsy Hearne
- How to Choose Good Books for Kids by Kate H. McMullan
- The New Read-Aloud Handbook by Jim Trelease
- Read to Me:Raising Kids Who Love to Read by Bernice E. Cullinun
- The New York Times Parent Guide to the Best Books for Children by Eden Ross Lipson