We facilitate the learning of new skills using dynamic and innovative models within private companies, schools, child care centers, and more.
Let us connect with you.
Our Well-Being Program
What concepts are involved in well-being?
- Physical: Making an effort to engage in physical activity, eating healthy foods, and getting better sleep
- Emotional/Mental Health: Coping effectively with life and creating satisfying relationships
- Environmental: Achieving good health by occupying pleasant, stimulating environments that support well-being
- Financial: Satisfaction with current and future financial situations
- Occupational: Personal satisfaction and enrichment from one’s work
- Social: Developing a sense of connection, belonging, and a well-developed support system
- Intellectual: Recognizing creative abilities and finding ways to expand knowledge and skills
- Spiritual: Expanding a sense of purpose and meaning in life
We work with corporations and their employees to improve their overall well-being. This improvement increases productivity and overall happiness.
It’s important for small businesses to maintain employee happiness and well-being. This not only improves productivity, it improves retention.
We work with schools and universities on many levels. We have our Well-Being Program as well as training seminars (virtual and in-person) and other programs.
Child Care Centers
We work with child care centers as we believe in laying the foundation of our youth in aspects of brain development, health, and many other areas.
Curricula Concepts knows that when families are engaged, children have better outcomes. They do better socially, academically, and have fewer behavior concerns. Learn more about how our different programs can help you.
Curricula Concepts staff are verified by the AR Professional Development Registry and available to train/facilitate the following professional development trainings:
Language Development / Emergent Literacy
Social and Emotional Development
Physical Development and Health
Mathematical Thinking / Science and Technology
YOUR CHILDREN’S FUTURE
Our Founder, Jamie.
We care about encouraging, honoring, inspiring, and influencing the future of our children through education and legislation. Our multi-disciplinary team is ready to help equip you with innovative tools for families and early educators as they partner together to create the best outcomes for children.
We promote positive relationships between educators, children, and their families.