We’ve created some free tools to help you!
Instant Virtual Trainings
Instantly access our free virtual trainings such as “Engaging Families During a Pandemic” and “Taking Care of Yourself During a Crisis”.
This is your Ultimate Guide to Learning How to BreathE.
Growing Bookworms Checklist
Here is a checklist to help you pick out books for young children. At the bottom of the page,
there are some helpful tips to use when reading to your children.
ready, set, read!
Language and Literacy Resources
Resources for Selecting High-Quality Children’s Literature – John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum Education Department
A Guide to Choosing and Using the Best Books for Children – National Science Teachers Association
- Books Kids Will Sit Still For by Judy Freeman
- Choosing Books for Children: A Common Sense Guide by Betsy Hearne
- How to Choose Good Books for Kids by Kate H. McMullan
- The New Read-Aloud Handbook by Jim Trelease
- Read to Me:Raising Kids Who Love to Read by Bernice E. Cullinun
- The New York Times Parent Guide to the Best Books for Children by Eden Ross Lipson
We promote positive relationships between educators, children, and their families.